21ST CENTURY Vitamin C 1000mg Prolong Release 120 Tablets
VITAMIN C is the best known and most documented vitamin in nutritional science. Its importance has been recorded in more than 3,000 separate studies.Taking a daily multivitamin like SPECTRUM MULTIVITE or CHILDREN'S VITAMINS enhances the benefits of VITAMIN C.
VITAMIN C is the best known and most documented vitamin in nutritional science. Its importance has been recorded in more than 3,000 separate studies.
Taking a daily multivitamin like SPECTRUM MULTIVITE or CHILDREN'S VITAMINS enhances the benefits of VITAMIN C.
Range of 21ST Century's VITAMIN C Preparations:
- CHEWABLE ORANGE FLAVORED TABLETS
Available in 250mg, 500mg and 1000mg natural orange flavored chewable tablets.
- PROLONGED RELEASE
Prolonged-Release VITAMIN C in 500mg and 1000mg to ensure 12 hours of availability in the body. Supplement with Vitamin B Complex.
- SKIN and COMPLEXION - VITAMIN C's best known function is in the formulation of COLLAGEN, the protein substance that binds cells. It is important for the repair and growth of tissue, cells, gums, blood vessels, bones and teeth. VITAMIN C accelerates the healing of wounds, burns and bleeding gums. Post-operative healing is rapid with high intakes of VITAMIN C.
- AN ANTIOXIDANT - VITAMIN C is an antioxidant which helps to get rid of toxins in the blood and has anti-aging effects. It is extremely useful in fighting infections, preventing viral and bacterial attacks, and reducing the effects of many allergy-producing substances. In smokers, VITAMIN C eliminates nicotine poisoning.
- CARDIOVASCULAR ACTION - VITAMIN C lowers the incidence of blood clots and helps in lowering blood cholesterol. It also helps in the absorption of iron and increases hemoglobin in the blood.
VITAMIN C IS BENEFICIAL FOR:
- Improvement of facial complexion.
- Eczema, dermatitis, skin ailments.
- Coughs, colds, infections.
- The Elderly.
- Those on antibiotics & medication.
- Women on the Pill.
- Smokers and people who consume alcohol.